Monday, April 28, 2014

Laughter is good medicine

I'm realizing at this stage of life - after 50 - you gotta have a sense of humor.
Really, you do.

Today, my daughter and I were texting (yep, I still can learn a few new tricks). She's helping me get invitations together for our son's wedding rehearsal dinner. I told her I still needed to get envelopes and she told me where to find her link to her favorite fonts.

Following is how the conversation went ~~

Daughter: "Great! :) You can look at my calligraphy page on Pinterest to find the script you like :)

Me: :)

Daughter: Is the pen still in your car?

Me: Ha ha...could be

Daughter: Might want to pull it out before the weather changes :)

Me: I'll check ... totally forgot about it
(The said 'pen' has been in my car for - say - about 3 weeks)

Daughter: Haha that's ok. It's why I asked.

Me: You must know your mom...Eek! Got it, it was still in the car :p

Daughter: Yay! Now, where are you going to put it so I can remind you where it is when you want it? :)

Me: LOL

Daughter: :) Love you mom :)


A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones

Psalms 17:24




No comments:

Post a Comment