Monday, April 2, 2012

Take Courage

When You said, "Seek My face," my heart said to You, "Your face, O LORD, I shall seek.


I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living!
Wait for the LORD:
be strong, and let your heart take courage;
wait for the LORD!
Psalm 27:8,13

These words were found on a particularly discouraging and lonely day.

I chose not to even open my Bible that day.  I told myself, "Oh, I'll just meditate on what I've already been reading."  Knowing full well I would most likely distract myself with other more important things...like blogging.

So, it was - following a link on the internet.... a link to "fun" activities for families.  The blogger's side bar gently displayed, When You said, "Seek My face," my heart said to You, "Your face O LORD, I shall seek."

Funny where God can find me.

To get my attention when I'm not particularly expecting it.

To tell me He's thinking about me.
....and to remind me He hasn't moved....but I have.

Thank you God - thank you for not leaving me lonely.

Thank you for your gentle reminder of how faithful you are.  I am humbled.

Yes, I will look upon the goodness of the LORD among the living...and wait for Him....because He'll be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment